Our locally – grown selection of plants is amazing: Native Plants; Ornamental, Shade, and Fruit Trees; Shrubs, Conifers, Broadleaf Evergreens, Hollies, Rhododendrons, Azaleas, Japanese Maples, Perennials, Grasses, and bedding plants. With over 2,500 varieties and sizes to choose from, we’re bound to have the perfect plants for your needs.
Tips When Visiting the Nursery
We want your trip to the nursery to be enjoyable and productive, so we’ve compiled these helpful tips:
- Wear sneakers or very comfortable shoes. The nursery is easily walkable and wheelchair accessible, but you might want to spend the whole day here!
- Bring a plant list, photos, magazine clippings, drawings, measurements, or other ideas you have for planning your garden. The more we know about what you like, the easier it will be to recommend plants and materials.
- If you’re planning to have us install or deliver your plant material, check our service area map (or give us a call) to make sure you’re within our landscaping and delivery area.
- Take advantage of our free quote service.
- Water and soft drinks may be purchased at vending machines inside the store.
- Information on our discounts, warranty, and return policy.